Rules and Qualification
Download and complete this PDF entry form document. In brief though, you will need to:
- In no more than 500 words, tell us why your organisation/product/service is worthy of a Mobile News Award.
- Imagine that the judges know nothing about your company and therefore include all information that you believe to be relevant for your chosen category.
- Enclose any other evidence that supports your submission which must fit into a single A4 box file.
Examples of supporting evidence may include press cuttings, videos and sample products.
- If entering a category based on products (e.g. Technological Advance, Manufacturer, Innovative Product or Service) please include a sample of the product in the box. If you include a handset or PDA for example, please ensure a manual and charger are also enclosed.
- Complete the form below and send it with your entry. Use one form per entry and ensure that either a cheque or credit card details are included.
Entries should be sent to: The Mobile News Awards, CWP Ltd, 3rd Floor, 70-74 City Road, London EC1Y 2BJ.
The closing date for entry is February 11, 2013.